Berme REX-C100FK02-V*AN DN Information Please

Discussion about events, resources, or any topic not related to one of the project forums below.
irvin.lyons

Berme REX-C100FK02-V*AN DN Information Please

Post by irvin.lyons »

I've read just about every post in this forum, hoping i missed something. I am trying to find help with this model apparently others have same issue such as jman, badflash, nellisa, pt13, and fiara13 every one of these users seem to have same problem as myself cant program the unit properly I hope someone has found a solution because the instructions are junk because its Chinese I even had it translated, below are images translated:
Instructions translated
Instructions translated
Instructions backside translated
Instructions backside translated
The model of the unit ( Berme REX-C100FK02-V*AN DN ) is in this photo:
Rex model.jpg
Like the others I had tried getting into the unit, the only access I have is after I change the LCy to 100 not 0100 or 1000, 100 because the unit which does have 4 digit spaces but only displays 3 it finally gives me SLI settings in which I cant change it only allows 4 settings SLI1,SLI2,SLI3,SLI4 only SLI4 Is changeable

Through the regular settings menu from pressing and holding the settings button for 5 sec these settings appear:

ALI 050
5oH 999
ArU 000
P 020
I 300
d 060
Ar 030
r 020
oH 002
SC 000
A0r 000
0n 000 (the letter n has a - over it)
FAC 000
LCy 000 (when I change this to 100 the SLI menu appears but not configureable only under SLI4)

Also pressing the < and set buttons does not give me any response.

The package included 40A SSR + K Thermocouple 0 to 400℃ Once all were wired up this is were i'm stuck any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by irvin.lyons on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
irvin.lyons

Re: Breme REX-C100FK02-V*AN DN Information Please

Post by irvin.lyons »

**Update**
Here are screenshots of the Berme unit settings
Unidentified Settings except LCy and SC those i have information for. All the rest are not in instructions or i cant find anymore information for them. Anyone who can shed some light on these would be appreciated
Unidentified Settings except LCy and SC those i have information for. All the rest are not in instructions or i cant find anymore information for them. Anyone who can shed some light on these would be appreciated
Regular Settings ArU &quot; auto tune &quot; is not changeable
Regular Settings ArU " auto tune " is not changeable
SLI settings 1-4 only SL4 is changeable this is the only secret menu i can access after i set LCy to 100
SLI settings 1-4 only SL4 is changeable this is the only secret menu i can access after i set LCy to 100
Aside not being able to configure this unit I have hooked it up anyway noticing that it will turn my heating elements on and heat up like normal but a new problem exist and that even when i set the temperature on the unit and the thermocouple detects the temperature when it passes set point the unit wants to keep climbing.

any ideas to fix that?
irvin.lyons

Re: Berme REX-C100FK02-V*AN DN Information Please

Post by irvin.lyons »

Ive gained some progress, still cannot get into the hidden menu to setup properly like the RKC models, but I have changed the thermocouples that came with the Berme Chinese unit. The temperature does not runaway anymore but it still overshoots by at least 4 - 6C°. Is there a setting for tolerance that can reduce the overshot to at least 1 - 2C°
Heres an example of my rigs display
Heres an example of my rigs display
Any Ideas? of how to limit the temperature increase
bits

Post by bits »

Hello folks,

I have a same model and I need see the circuit of the board. Because this controller suffered the short circuit and never called again. I just opened the casing but I don't see nothing burned. All the components seems good.

If anyone can share with me this schematic or tell me how can I google about this, I will appreciate!
Thanks
skipper0802

Post by skipper0802 »

I have the same model. After reading quite a few [english translations] of similar models found online, I concluded that the model menu doesn't really function like one would expect them. I contacted the seller who sent me an incomplete instruction manual that didn't answer any of my original questions about the PID menu settings. I've attached some instructions that I've found online...I hope they answer some of your questions. Good luck.
v/r
Eric
Attachments
ManualREX-C100.pdf
(3.37 MiB) Downloaded 3237 times
imnzc22e1.pdf
(405.71 KiB) Downloaded 2388 times
c100inst.pdf
(171 KiB) Downloaded 2379 times
bits

Post by bits »

See if this manual can help you!
Attachments
PID USER MANUAL.pdf
(2.13 MiB) Downloaded 2758 times
skipper0802

Post by skipper0802 »

irvin.lyons,
Here's two URLs on the basics of PID theory:
https://www.csimn.com/CSI_pages/PIDforDummies.html
http://www.eurotherm.com/principles-of- ... and-tuning

bits,
Thanks for your manual. I didn't find my menu items within it though. :(

v/r
Eric
bits

Post by bits »

Before my controller it was stop working I has many difficult to setup PID on this controller! But good luck with this functionality