Anyone want to sell me some parts?

Discussion about my Wifi Radio project at http://mightyohm.com/wifiradio/ or my WL-520gU talk at NOTACON.
tero

Anyone want to sell me some parts?

Post by tero »

First of all. I am not sure if this is allowed on this forum or not. I hope it is :)
I successfully installed openwrt on my 520GU to actually hear the sound and it works :) But I am litlle lost at the AVR part. Since I have no programming skill etc is was wondering if anyone could sell me preprogramed chip and a LCD (the rest of the electronics I can buy locallly and solder it myself). If this could be done over e-bay (paypal) it would be great.

P.S. At home I've got an very old radio that my grandma bought I think in 1950' and I thought it would be a great housing for internet radio :lol: But i will add a modern FM radio, and maybe some other stuff

PPS Has anyone connect a usb hub and would it be possible to play mp3's from a usb flash drive?

pppppsssss. Sorry for my bad english
tero

Re: Anyone want to sell me some parts?

Post by tero »

I forget to tell, that i live in Europe so I guess shipping would be costly, but if it is reasonable is ok.
sail4sea

Re: Anyone want to sell me some parts?

Post by sail4sea »

Good idea. I already bought and built my AVR chip programmer and wished I could have just paid to get mine programmed. Thanks for bringing it up. I am going to try to learn AVR programming by doing it myself, but I would have bought a preprogrammed chip if it was available earlier.